Monday, October 10, 2011

Mint the Shop

One of my favourite online shops is Mint. I've been a fan for years. I first met Kirsty when she used to have a shop in Glenwood. I picked up this cake stand and Italian glass espresso set from her back then. Mint the shop is now an online one. One of my best-loved finds from Mint is my Art Deco coffee percolator. The rest of the pics are just a few of my favourite items from Mint. I don't know where Kirsty finds her gorgeous goodies but thank goodness for Mint which has helped furnish my home with some retro treasures! 














3 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

She always has amazing things. I like your finds. x

Anonymous said...

That is the pyrex I broke! I feel like I murdered it! I am so bad! pray that I may forgive myself!

Tin Bird said...

One way to get up in the am Nadia - have to check out what's on Mint!
Ah Liza - it was out of your hands and thankfully not you or your car! Lots of bubble wrap next time lol.